Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fieldbook of American Wildflowers





Geez. Another work related post.

I feel like all I am doing these days are work related things so this is appropriate.

Most of my clients are private practice alternative healthcare providers. Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Naturopaths, Yogis, LMT's etc.

I have three logos in process of people that want scientific drawings of plants. I am trying to talk two out of it seeing as it is hugely trendy. On the other hand it is also highly applicable to their fields of practice.

Tough call.

I think the end result is going to be me finding three entirely different spins on clients that want the exact same thing.

I have been taking breaks heading down to Powells for research. Last night on one of these trips I found this delightful little book from 1902.

It will be my source of inspiration for the next 6 weeks of logo and web work.

Speak to me little book!

It already provided me with one epiphany moment last night.
Give me more!

I love the one page that is upside down.

Nothing is perfect. Just near perfect.

No comments:

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails