Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ode to my friends...



New Years Eve this year is in my top 3.

It is usually disappointing so I made a commitment to enter it without expectations. (no expectations, no disillusionment, no disappointment...)

As I was driving home last night The Promise by When In Rome came on via iPod shuffle. Immediately I was back there dancing with some of the best friends a lady can have. I think Aaron just brought out his dance-party-wig-collection and everyone was dancing and singing at the top of their lungs.

All the couples were cute and couple-y. (In our group, a rarity.) There was champagne, happiness and excitement. I'm sure we all looked like lunatics.

Happy lunatics.

I will revel in this moment each time I hear this song:



image via: leah verwey
var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails