Monday, March 23, 2009

A Question.



I was approached by a friend last week who shy-ly admitted he read my blog. He asked me how blogging changed my own creative approach.

This is a very intriguing question.

My first response was "it dumbed it down." I don't think it is that simple though. After some time I realize the better answer is that it has made me less of an over thinker.

My second response was that I never really blog about stuff that I am truly inspired by. This too is strange. Isn't that what this forum is supposed to be?

Now I am re-thinking everything about blog.

Especially after his (friendly) chastising of my lazy blogging and infrequent posting.

This is an interesting question though...any insights?

No comments:

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails