Monday, November 19, 2007

Lucky Mag Outfit of the Day


I'm a total nerd when it comes to fashion. I have my stylediary, keep a fashion idea journal, would love to be one of the people who never wears the same thing twice but I am instead, the type of person who creates beauty from other people's trash ie. buffalo exchange. It works out well when on a tight budget but every once in while I wish I could just get something like this. Carefree like.

So Lucky mag started doing a cute outfit of the day and most of the pieces are basic enough that you can recreate the look by shopping at buffalo, forever 21 and using stuff from your own closet that you haven't worn in 2 years. It is my new obsession. Editor at large Gigi Guerra is my favorite so far.

1 comment:

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails